Our idealistic goal in the Zonnon project was the design of an interoperable, imperative object-oriented language that is simpler, more economical, more powerful and better scalable than comparable programming languages. More specifically, our goal was a language that:
- Preserves the spirit of Oberon.
- Disentangles different concerns like code reuse, polymorphism, sub-classing etc.
- Emphasizes the view of software development as implementation of predefined abstractions.
- Unifies the logical structure of programs and distributed systems.
- Is able to interoperate with other participating languages both as a consumer and as a producer.
- Maps naturally to the .net framework.
このページを編集 (756 bytes)
|以下の 1 ページから参照されています。|
This page has been visited 1833 times.